I Want To... Quiero...

An awesome song by the Guatemalan singer-songwriter Ricardo Arjona. He masterfully expresses what many of us feel: to want... to dream... to want to live our own life..."I want to live without a script." I am so proud Guatemala has given the world a poet of life and love such as Arjona...



 

  I want to… by Ricardo Arjona

I want to make the biggest mistake in the world
and navigate in a kayak from Miami to Havana
I want to have a coffee watching the Mediterranean
and wake up in Tulum chasing a star.
I want to tell Jesus that if he is there to come back,
and get my electricity cut off so I can light a candle… and to dream.

I want to give a flower to the one I love who hurt me
I want to start all over and to change my name.
I want to stone the hallways of the lost causes
and see dad trying to convince my mother.
I want to hear you say what your eyes scream
I want to lose the courage I gained being afraid.

Chorus
I want to run around while I climb on a comet
and lift the skirt of the chubby girl in the barrio
I want to live without a script nor the same recipe
I want to invent and to add a new letter to the alphabet
I want to forget you knowing it is good for me
I want and I can't want while I still want
It is useless to believe wanting is to forget you
I want to find a new love and lose it immediately
to forget you for the rest of my life
I want to whistle let it be under the moonlight
I want to wash away in the sea everything that is not future

Chorus
I want to run around while I climb a comet
and lift the skirt of the chubby girl in the barrio
I want to live without a script nor the same recipe
I want to invent and add a new letter to the alphabet
I want to forget youKnowing it is good for me
I want to play alchemyand search for an answer in Tibet
I want to escape from myself
so I am not from here
or from anywhere
I want to get lost in anthropology
Dedicate my life to philanthropy
So I can forget you, so I can erase you

Chorus
I want to run around while I climb a comet
and lift the skirt of the chubby girl in the barrio
I want to stand in Irak and send a greeting
to the mom of the biggest idiot in the world
I want to forget youKnowing it is good for me
I want to give a flower to the one I love who hurt me

ESPANYOL

Una cancion impresionante del canta-autor Guatemalteco Ricardo Arjona. En ella Arjona magistralmente expresa lo que muchos sentimos...querer... soniar... vivir a nuestra manera... "Quiero vivir sin guion ni la misma receta" Me llena de orgullo saber que Guatemala ha dado al mundo un poeta de la vida y del amor como Arjona...

Quiero por Ricardo Arjona

Quiero cometer el error más grande del mundo
y navegar en kayak de Miami a la Habana.
Quiero tomarme un café viendo al Mediterráneo
y despertar en Tulum persiguiendo una estrella.
Quiero decirle a Jesús que si está, que aparezca,
y que me corten la luz pa' prender una vela… y soñar.
Quiero regalarle una flor al amor de mi herida;
quiero empezar otra vez y cambiarme hasta el nombre.
Quiero apedrear el zaguán de las causas perdidas
y ver salir a papá convenciendo a mi madre.
Quiero escucharte decir lo que gritan tus ojos;
quiero perder el valor que gané por miedoso.

Coro
Y quiero correr por ahí mientras trepo un cometa
y levantarle la falda a la gorda del barrio.
Quiero vivir sin guión ni la misma receta.
Quiero inventarle otra letra al abecedario,
quiero olvidarme de ti,quiero saber que es por mí.
Que quiero y no puedo querer mientras siga queriendo;
inútil creer que querer es lograr olvidarte.
Quiero encontrar otro amor y perderlo enseguida
para olvidarme de ti para toda la vida.
Quiero silbar let it be a la luz de la luna.
Quiero lavar en el mar lo que no sea futuro.

Coro
Y quiero correr por ahí mientras trepo un cometa
y levantarle la falda a la gorda del barrio.
Quiero vivir sin guión ni la misma receta.
Quiero inventarle otra letra al abecedario.
Quiero olvidarme de ti,quiero saber que es por mí.
Quiero jugar a la alquimiay buscar en el Tíbet alguna respuesta;
quiero fugarme de mí para no ser de aquí ni de ninguna parte,
perderme en la antropología,dedicar mi vida a la filantropía
con tal de olvidarte, con tal de borrarte.

Coro
Y quiero correr por ahí mientras trepo un cometa
y levantarle la falda a la gorda del barrio.
Quiero pararme en Irak y mandarle un saludo
a la mamá del idiota más grande del mundo.
Quiero olvidarme de ti,quiero saber que es por mí.
Quiero regalarle una flor al amor de mi herida.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Being Alive

50 Travel Quotes to Inspire you!